Ken has been working with wood professionally since 1984, and teaching about it almost as long. He operates Windy Ridge Woodworks in New Tripoli, PA, where he designs and builds studio furniture, custom cabinetry, and teaches woodworking workshops. He is also the author of numerous woodworking books and magazine articles.
- Current Courses
- Digital Fabrication with CNC Technology: Begins May 18, 2013
- Cabinets & Built-Ins: Bookcase Edition: Begins July 21, 2013
- Occasional Table Design/Build: Begins July 28, 2013
- Lamps & Lighting Design/Build: Begins August 3, 2013
- Table Saw Trickery: Begins September 14, 2013
- Two Days, Three Legs, One Seat: Building a Three-Legged Stool : Begins October 12, 2013